Alfred Priess A/S has traditions dating back to 1921, when the first factory was built at Vinderup, near Holstebro, Denmark.
On 1 January 2008, Alfred Priess A/S took another step forward, when the merger with AP Steel A/S became a reality. Alfred Priess A/S and AP Steel A/S have been under the same ownership since 1999, and now more than just the ownership shared.
The company has the flexibility to offer sales of either individual or complete solutions. This gives customers a great deal of influence and scope for buying specialised solutions that meet their individual needs.
Alfred Priess A/S currently employs a staff of 140. Besides production, an independent development department has also been established. Working with external partners ensures that Alfred Priess A/S is always at the cutting edge of developments.
The company’s head office and its production is situated in Vinderup, but we also have sales office in Fredericia.
- To be trendsetters and to be among the top five suppliers of architect-designed lighting columns in Europe
- Through product development, to expand our market position within plant and pumping stations in Denmark and in neighbouring markets
- To maintain our leading position in selected steel structures
- Alfred Priess A/S offers standard and custom solutions in the fields of lighting columns, antenna towers, plant and pumping stations and steel structures
- An innovative, flexible approach to product development ensures that Alfred Priess A/S and its customers remain competitive
- Through innovation and development, Alfred Priess A/S seeks to operate a sound, attractive company with a focus on customer satisfaction, employee job satisfaction and pride in the company’s products
EC certificates can be found on the "download" page.