Alfred Priess A/S has traditions dating back to 1921, when the first factory was built at Vinderup, near Holstebro, Denmark.
The company has the flexibility to offer sales of either individual or complete solutions. This gives customers a great deal of influence and scope for buying specialised solutions that meet their individual needs.
Alfred Priess A/S currently employs a staff of 165. Besides production, an independent development department has also been established. Working with external partners ensures that Alfred Priess A/S is always at the cutting edge of developments.
The company’s head office and its production is situated in Vinderup, but we also have sales offices in Fredericia, Aalborg and Vejle.
CORPORATE IMAGE FILM
Expansion of our market position within secondary substations and insulated cabins in Denmark and in neighbouring markets
Alfred Priess A/S offers standard and custom solutions in the fields of lighting columns, antenna towers, plant and pumping stations and steel structures